Tuesday, 31 January 2012

1/31 PICKS

Today's Plays:


NCAAB:
4* WISCONSIN vs PENN ST Total Under 112.5 (-110) WIN
4* ILLINOIS +3 (-120) WIN
4* CLEMSON +8 (-120) WIN

NBA:


NHL:
4* TORONTO vs PITTSBURGH Total Over 5.5 (-105) WIN
4* CHICAGO vs VANCOUVER Total Over 5.5 (-115) LOSS

2 comments:

  1. like the college picks alot. Not really into NHL as much so might just trust you and go with them. Best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dino. I've been doing fairly decent in NHL totals but you never know what could happen after the first 2 weeks of the All-Star break. There was a lot of games I liked tonight but narrowed it down to those two. In terms of the NCAAB picks. I cant take credit for them for tonight's card. Im following Stuckey from Covers as he's been doing well this season. Not sure how long i will be tailing his picks but this is apart of my strategy (fading/tailing cappers). Its not something I frequently do but after last week im willing to try a few different things and just record my own picks on the side until I can catch another good streak. As always, good luck to you tonight!

    ReplyDelete