Saturday, 14 January 2012

1/13 RECAP

Disaster night! Looks like I should of faded the public on college ball... but then again that Seton Hall game really should of been covered. they just broke down the last 2 minutes of the game. Princeton couldn't catch up but kept it close throughout most of the game. NBA was brutal as I 0-2. Couldn't say I didn't have a bad gut feeling about last night. It came down to what looked good on paper versus what I know from experience. Lost more than I should have due to the juice line.

Went 1-0 on comp plays.
Overall: 4-2

Last Night: 2-4 -11.5 Units

YTD: 42-35-3 (55%) -22.7 Units


I know the units of loss seem really bad, but keep in mind this includes that 20* bet at a line at -130 that I placed a few weeks ago. A bet I should of hedged completely but didn't and made it clear how it was a bad bet in terms of money management. Realistically we should be about broken even right now (hence the 55% consistency) but eventually will break through this. I want to play around with unit values but I need to stick to flat betting at 4* or lower as of now. Also keep in mind that a professional handicapper in the long run hits around 57%.

No comments:

Post a Comment