Thursday, 26 January 2012

1/26 PICKS

I would advise to lay off my plays for the rest of the week at least. I've gone 5-12-0 hitting 30% in the past 4 days. When I look back there was defiantly a few plays that I shouldn't have put in but im trying to look at some different angles/play around with a few different strategies which was applied to tonights card. Lets hope it turns around.

Below you will notice a bunch of unofficial plays highlighted in yellow. I am trying something different on the side so I thought id may as well document it on the blog and see how well it does. all of these plays are for 2*. DO NOT PLAY THESE PICKS.


Today's Plays:

NCAAB:
4* BOSTON COLLEGE vs VIRGINIA Total Over 111 (-110) WIN
4* NC STATE +13 (-110) LOSS
4* AUSTIN PEAY vs MISSOURI ST Total Under 146.5 (-110) WIN
4* SOUTH ALABAMA vs ARKANSAS Total Over 123 (-110) WIN

NBA:

NHL:


NEW STRATEGY:


NCAAB:
ARIZONA ST +7
CS NORTHRIDGE +6
PACIFIC +5.5
USC -1.5
PORTLAND U +15
SAMFORD -3.5
E. WASHINGTON -1
SACRAMENTO +8.5


NBA:
MEMPHIS +3.5

No comments:

Post a Comment