Thursday, 5 January 2012

1/5 PICKS

Not the greatest card tonight but im hoping for good things in NHL. People have been asking me to present some sides/angles that I look for in games. I wont explain every little detail but I can give you a little summary. Take in the NBA tonight:

Im going with Miami -2 and Portland -3.5

I would be a little skeptical with the Miami Heat game tonight as the line released at -2 with 62.4% of public side on the spread yet there is no line movement, hence why its a 3* play. A trap? possibly. I will still be taking Miami tonight because I feel statistically its worth the probability of playing them given the current spread.

Portland is one of my best feeling games for tonight. I really like the fade material on this (although I am doing the exact opposite with the Miami Heat game). you have 65% on Lakers (a public trap with NO line movements), against a good team at home, who have been pulling it together so far this season. They wont disappoint in front of their home crowd. The Rose Garden will be rocking, so hope for a lopsided win... So tonight, im going with statistics on Miami, and fading on Portland. These plays would be larger units but once again, you have injuries on Miami and both these opponents can still come out.

Always notice tonight will be my first NHL game this year playing the money line.

Today's Plays:

NCAAB:
4* WESTERN ILLINOIS +8  (-110) WIN
2* INDIANA U -7 (-120) LOSS

NCAAF:

NBA:
3* MIAMI -2 (-110) WIN
4* PORTLAND -3.5 (-110) WIN

NHL:
5* CHICAGO ML (-110) LOSS
7.5* WINNIPEG vs TORONTO Total Over 5.5 (-125) LOSS
7.5* CHICAGO vs PHILADELPHIA Total Over 5.5 (-135) WIN

No comments:

Post a Comment