Damn. It looks like I am on the wrong side of the card tonight. I have 3 NCAAB plays that I really like but apparently they are HUGE public favourites. The lines seemed like a trap to start with but I spent a few hours looking into these 3 games and I just have a feeling I can hit 2-1... or so im hoping for. These games are:
Princeton -2:
76% of public on Princeton's opening line at -1... Line currently sits at -2.5.
Creighton -2:
74% of public at -2.. NO LINE MOVEMENT. This is the game I am worried about the most at this point. The statistics couldn't be ignored for me though. I saw this game to open at -6/-7 in favour of Creighton.
Seton Hall -2:
Possibly the biggest game of the night. Public side is 77% on Seton. The line opened at -1.5 and has now moved to -2.5. This game is considered by cappers to be the biggest trap of the night because of the statistics matchup's should show a larger margin on the spread than just -1.5.
Like I said, I hope to go 2-1 with these 3 games. A sweep would be great as well. But just giving a heads up that these are big public favourites. Something that I normally don't play but making an exception today.
Today's Plays:
NCAAB:
4* PRINCETON -2 (-110) LOSS
4* CREIGHTON -2 (-120) WIN
4* SETON HALL -2 (-110) LOSS
2.5* SO ILLINOIS pk (-110) WIN
NBA:
4* DETROIT vs CHARLOTTE Total Over 180.5 (-115) LOSS
4* PORTLAND +1.5 (-115) LOSS
NHL:
No comments:
Post a Comment