Wednesday, 4 January 2012

1/4 RECAP

Well, I finally caught a break and went for the sweep going 5-0-0 and 28.5 units (285$). You can never be too excited and let your emotions take over the next day because for all I know I can lose every single game and hit a bad run. I feel at least that this does some justice from the past 2 days as I mentioned before how I should of won my big 10* plays and should be up around 600$ this week. Oh well, thats sports betting.


YTD: 13-5-2 (72%) +36.3 Units


I am still thrilled that i've been perfect in NHL (6-0-0)! lets keep this going!
My plays tomorrow wont be up until later afternoon. I have a busy schedule to deal with.


"Professional sports bettors, by comparison, rarely sustain a long term winning percentage higher than 57 or 58 percent, and it's often as low as 54 or 55 percent. People find that hard to believe, and they understandably get even more skeptical when told that, for a genuine professional-level sports bettor, a long term winning expectation of 60% or more is actually too high."


I am currently winning 72% of my plays, and hoping to sustain it around low 60% throughout the year. However, the measure of success of a sports handicapper is not his percentage of winning bets, but the relative amount of profit he made over any given period of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment