We had a good day going 4-1-0. Went perfect in basketball today including the comp play. Hockey could of easily went 0-2 so I caught a good break with Detroit and Columbus slowing down in the 3rd. A lot of SOG in the Hurricanes game yet went 1-1 going into OT. I am now at the 60% mark in wins YTD. Hopefully this can hold through and carry over for the next few days.
Someone asked me about the comp plays and wanted to know why they aren't official plays. They're basically first instinct leans that I have but just don't fit the card the day of because there are better plays and as mentioned before, I am trying to minimize the amount of plays per day. Its basically the next best bet if were to add it to the card. If you notice, the comp plays are hitting at a good rate (currently 9-5) which is 64%. I expect this to eventually even out to around 52-54% as the increase number of plays are recorded to the overall record.
Comp Play: 1-0
Overall: 9-5
Last Night: 4-1-0 +11.8 Units
YTD: 65-43-5 (60%) +22.6 Units
No comments:
Post a Comment