Monday, 2 January 2012

1/2 PICKS

Just started this blog for the 2012 year.. Mostly used for experimental purposes but I believe the new strategy I came across which consists of fading/tailing by grading plus some of the systems I have created (especially in MLB) will look forward to a profitable year.

You will notice large unit value difference from plays throughout the card I have each day. I believe in picking a select few on the board will consist of high profits throughout each season. This is a new strategy im trying which is why my unit values are smaller and why theres a lot of plays as of NOW. However, you will notice at least 2-3 plays each day (mostly in NBA, and NHL Totals) that will be ranked as high unit plays.

Each post made isn't considered all of my plays for today.. Expect that I will always be adding plays anytime throughout the day. I just don't have the time to sit down for a few hours and look at every single game. Those added plays will be under UPDATE which will be highlighted in BLUE

* = Unit / 10$ (this varies depending on each persons bankroll)

UPDATE:
NBA: 
 10* INDIANA vs NEW JERSEY/ INDIANA -3 (-105) WIN
NHL:
3.5* EDMONTON vs CHICAGO Total Over 5.5 (-130) WIN

Today's Plays:

NCAAB:

4* TENNESSEE CHAT +13 (-105)  PUSH

NCAAF:

5* MICHIGAN STATE vs GEORGIATotal Over 48.5 (-110) WIN


10* STANFORD vs OKLAHOMA STATE/OKLAHOMA STATE -4 (-120) LOSS


4* STANFORD vs OKLAHOMA STATETotal Under 74 (-115) LOSS



NBA:

4* MILWAUKEE vs DENVER/MILWAUKEE +4.5 (-110) LOSS


2* ORLANDO vs DETROIT/DETROIT +4.5 (-110) WIN


NHL:

3.5* NY RANGERS vs PHILADELPHIA Total Under 5.5 (-130) WIN

[YTD: 0-0-0]

No comments:

Post a Comment