Wednesday, 8 February 2012

2/8 PICKS

Today's Plays:


NCAAB:
4* JACKSONVILLE ST +5 (-110) WIN
4* NOTRE DAME vs WEST VIRGINIA Total Over 126 (-110) LOSS

NBA:
4* MIAMI -3 (-120) LOSS

NHL:

4 comments:

  1. your only betting 40 bucks a game?
    and youve 3x your bank roll already?
    I found your blog from blogger, and wanted to see more about your money management, For some reason I thought you were throwing around a few gs every game like he does

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am betting 40$ on every game and im not too sure where you got 3x my bank roll already. I am only up 6.6 units so 66$. however I only started flat betting in mid January. Prior to that i was betting games anywhere from 20$ to even 200$ which was really dumb on my part. If you look back to my previous post on 2/2 I said:

    "I cant stress how mad I am at myself for the terrible money management in the 1st half of January. over 150 plays hitting at 56% and only up 1.8 units.

    If I played every game at 4x at lines of (-110) I should theoretically be up around 43.6 units. Really goes to show you how important money management/discipline is. "

    Would of been up 436$ marked on that date but was only up around 20$.

    Hopefully this answers your question

    ReplyDelete
  3. didnt your reccomend .265 percent of your roll?

    I could never do that, I dont know if its luck or what but blogger has killed it making 100k since november.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't recommend that. I was asking for money management suggestions from Blogger and I guess that sparked his idea of betting .265%. I just saw his post on his blog and im not too sure if ill be taking that approach but it was an interesting read. I wouldn't say it was luck. He's really good at picking cappers to fade/follow and knows when to lay off. That, imo, is what separates good cappers and bad cappers is knowing when to minimize cold streaks and when to take advantage of hot streaks. Take in for example for me. 2 weeks ago I had a horrendous week in NCAAB. I decided to lay off my own capping and just track it on the side and just tale Stuckey form Covers. So far it has been doing A LOT better than me just capping college ball. When i heat up again in basketball ill start be making them official plays. Right now i took a break in NHL and im defiantly gonna lay off NBA for now and figure out a different strategy.

    Bloggers strategy of playing a % of your bankroll is interesting to me especially for cappers that consistently go on hot and cold streaks. The only difference is that I play an average of 3-7 games a day while his strategy consists of one or two at most games a day.

    ReplyDelete